Tuesday, April 5, 2011

i am convinced that there is nothing more satisfying in this life than rocking my sweet baby boy to sleep each night. i wouldn't change those precious moments of him looking up at me while slowly drifting off to sleep, safe in the comfort of my arms, for anything in the world. it's when i feel closest to god.



or nothing more satisfying than watching my little afton skipping home from the bus stop each day.



or having my little hudson buddy following me around all day and asking when i'm going to "snuggle him up."



no doubt, it's the simple things that make life so full.


7 comments:

Heather said...

You are so cute. I love all the pictures!... and I couldn't agree more!

Julie said...

You are such a great example of motherhood! I just love you!

Laura said...

Well put sister. Motherhood is truly a partnership with God. I wouldn't trade rocking and nursing my boy to sleep each night for anything. Its one of the nest parts of our day. Xoxo

The Neilson Family said...

That is a wonderful post! Yes rocking a baby can be the best thing ever! You are a wonderful example dear friend! xoxo

Lindsey Sharp said...

Perfectly cute kids!

Ashley Blackburn said...

Cute post Er. You're a good mom :).

hapi said...

Hi Erin Bradley, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog